• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Budget Gaming Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scj6771

Registered
Looking for a solid budget gaming keyboard, (wired or wireless), I currently have the "COOLERMASTER DEVASTATOR II" which is absolute garbage, upgrade must gave bright illumination so the keys can be easily seen at night, I have been eyeballing the "CORSAIR K70 LUX", thoughts? As always, thanks.

Decent keyboard, the lux.

What is your budget? You want mechanical keys?

Well $100.00 is probably the max I would go, $75 or less would be better, mechanical is fine but I know price goes up, I have big hands and bad eyes .. lol ... I play a lot of FPS games (BF5, CoD and PUBG), just seems like the keys on most keyboards are bunched up, not easy for a guy with large mitts and bad eyes. :)

Last edited:
I just bought a Corsair K55 on sale for $45 at best buy last week. It's a membrane keyboard, but I am OK with that. It's feels just fine to me. I also have big hands (all my gloves are XL or XXL) and I don't have any issues. I was adamant about getting one with a built in removable wrist wrest, as those seem to work well with larger hands. Some of the more expensive mechanical keyboards did not have this as an option.

I've had an AZIO MGK gaming keyboard for 3 years now and love it. I have the blue switch version so it's super clicky - think I paid like $60 for it.

Back