• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CB 2077 limited edition release on 3.5" floppies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
late for..........? First time I saw it... :shrug:

April Fools joke. I haven't seen it before too ... poor marketing ;)
I don't know if it's translated for you, but when I click on the link, then the explanation page in Polish appears.

Who is using Floppy Disks anymore. :ROFLMAO:
Raises hand...

I have at least half a dozen vintage PCs in the basement that I play around with from time to time. I still install the sata drivers from floppy when doing a new Windows XP install. ;)

Did I miss it? How many floppies did they claim it included?

Raises hand...

I have at least half a dozen vintage PCs in the basement that I play around with from time to time. I still install the sata drivers from floppy when doing a new Windows XP install. ;)

Did I miss it? How many floppies did they claim it included?
97,619. I don't even think I've handled that many floppy disks in my entire life.

I would need an entire room just to store those. I can't get to the link from this machine so I missed that but I think the important part is the number of disks. If they were on 360kb disks, I estimate that it would take what?... 195k. Either way, funny stuff.

Back