• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Audioaficionado said:
Hey Gary (aka LandShark),

Lets hope the Conroe promise pans out. Then we can really put some PPD pwnage up on the stats :thup:
the initial test seems pretty promising especially at relatively low stock speed!! I just can't wait to get my hand on it!! this coming 3 months is gonna be a loooong one.....

I'm thinking I might just skip playing with the yonah and just wait for the conroe (then merom for my htpc) since it's only 3 months away.....

I was going to build a DC or QC AMD system but now I'll have to wait until Intel puts the cards down on the table for all to see. This fall I plan on one or the other. QMDs or other high points WUs will be a factor too.

quick bumpety... check out the first post.... there is a new link there for Landshark fans! (it's in yellow to help you out!)

Back