• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
12 am update is straight zeroes too. Hopefully they'll fix this but it's going to be a hell of a spike in the first working update!

12 am update is straight zeroes too. Hopefully they'll fix this but it's going to be a hell of a spike in the first working update!

Always is :)

edit: It's back up, hows that for a spike? That's not been the biggest spike we had but it's up there. :)

Last edited:
I about had a heart attack. Went to look at my stats only to see those zeros. Looked at the team stats and same thing so I knew the servers were down. Oh well. Stanford always manages to keep track of them even if they can't post the updates.

There is still problems with the stat servers, HFM is showing 13.1m points and as of 6pm update I'm at 6.8m points.

Agreed...Difference between Stanford and the EOC for me is 4,302,451 as of the 6PM eastern stats update.

No Zero's today but updates that seem half of what they should be. Glad it's the stats , started checking for failures.

Well, it's not down so much as now the servers are running out of WU's, I had to pause and unpause some of my folders to get them to get new work.

edit: NM, it's back to server issues.

Last edited:
Well, it's not down so much as now the servers are running out of WU's, I had to pause and unpause some of my folders to get them to get new work.

edit: NM, it's back to server issues.
Maybe ....
but we just got a catch up update in the million's@12PM, so it must be some of both...:shrug:

Oh sorry I missed your edit:chair:

Looks like some server('s) might be at issue. Discrepancy of 300K between the AOC stats and my Stanford stats....Notice it on a few of the team members I checked.

Back