• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I really invest in Dogecoin?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I gotta say I love mining dogecoin right now, been converting it to LTC at around .00008 LTC per DOGE and have been making way more per day than I would had I been mining LTC directly. Wish I listened to myself and mined DOGE for a day or two back when it just started, but oh well.

I gotta say I love mining dogecoin right now, been converting it to LTC at around .00008 LTC per DOGE and have been making way more per day than I would had I been mining LTC directly. Wish I listened to myself and mined DOGE for a day or two back when it just started, but oh well.

yap, its profit ratio right now is quite good. but then again many altcoins have a higher profit ratio that LTC right now and I do recommend mining altcoins on autotrade pools and getting paid in btc :)

LOL look at this thread from 2014. Well, dogecoin today is floating around 0.0072 cents from 0.00022 when this was posted. so yeah about a 3200% increase. Dogecoin look like it was dying late 2014, but the end of 2017 is breathing new life in it. ETH and LTC of course has done MUCH better, but hey Dogecoin funny or not is still alive.

Bought 20k doge awhile ago for <100 dollars. Gonna hold for a bit, see what happens. The community around it is hilarious.

Last edited:
Back