• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What kind of chair should I get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow:eek: ,that is a good chair. it's like the future chair:D wow, iv'e never seen that kind of chairs in my life. i think there expenceive

Basicly they got aload of disigners and doctors together and made a chair that is so perfect you'll never want another. I have one at work and i can tell you i hate sitting in my chair at home! If I didn't spend my money on hardware I would get one of these for home!

FarEast, have you ever seen the Mirra chairs?

I doubt that I can convince my father (I'm still in Middle School) into getting a chair that expensive, so I'm trying to find something cheaper.

Stupid Boy said:
FarEast, have you ever seen the Mirra chairs?

I doubt that I can convince my father (I'm still in Middle School) into getting a chair that expensive, so I'm trying to find something cheaper.

LOL I can't convince my wife..... once I do your father should be easy! :D

FarEast said:

LOL I can't convince my wife..... once I do your father should be easy! :D

I just got this idea today: My birthday's on the 30th. I'll ask him in a couple weeks and make him take me to a store that carries the chair. He sits at a desk all day, so I'll make sure he sits in the chair too. Then I'll try to haggle the price down to like $550 (what you said it cost in bulk) so my father thinks he's getting a good deal.

yeah aeron chairs are the best......(the mesh ones).....my friend has one and ive slept in it overnight a couple times at his house....they are about as comfy as an office chair can get

Not really as they are 100% adjustable both in height and angle I have mine setup at work so my hands are in the correct position over the keyboard , Stops RSI

Back